(Continuing from Part 1 of the 10 Foods you must try in Paris, France, the second part below)
6. Pate – This is another French delicacy that one must try when in Paris. It essentially consists of some ground meat and fat that acquires a soft consistency and is usually eaten with crackers.
7. Bouillabaisse – This is a kind of fish based soup that is one of the mainstays of French cuisine, and is one of the foods that must be tried in Paris.
8. Foie Gras – This French delicacy is essentially the liver of specially fattened ducks or geese. It has a rich, creamy, buttery consistency and is a delight to the taste buds.
9. Baguettes – When you are in Paris, you will come to realize that there is no greater pleasure than to walk down to the closest bakery and buy a freshly baked baguette.
10. Crepes – France is the home of these delicate pancakes that come with a number of different toppings, and are available freely on the streets of Paris.